Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is a distinguished speciality which bridges the gap between medical & dental fraternity. Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur specializes in treating diseases injuries & defects in the head, neck, face, jaws, hard & soft tissues of the oral (mouth) & maxillofacial (jaws & face) region. Our Department offers UG & PG courses and is the only private institution in Rajasthan receiving the maximum number of out patients on daily basis and also being the referral center the department get patients from our adjoining health care centers and from neighbouring states for the management of complex oro-facial problems.
- Extraction of teeth, third molar surgeries, peri-apical surgeries, biopsy, cyst enucleations and pre prosthetic surgeries.
- Evaluation and management of patients suffering from maxillofacial trauma.
- Diagnosis & surgical management of acquired and developmental dento-facial deformities.
- Diagnosis management of patients with facial and dento-alveolar infections.
- The diagnosis and management of patients suffering from temporomandibular joint disorders.
- Diagnosis and management of oral pathological lessons.
- Diagnosis and management of patients with left lip and palates.
- Diagnosis and management of salivary gland disorders.
- The Department has a well equipped trauma team rendering 24 hours service to the patients at PDCH & also at the center attached to medical college.
- Fast metamorphosis has taken place in the recent years with expansion and modernization of the department with newer surgical advancement.