POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY
PgCOI is a University Certified intensive 4 module (one-year part-time) program specially designed for the
Fresh graduate /Post graduates’ students (who wants to start an implant-based practice)
Experienced dental practitioners (who wants to add implants to their clinical practice)
This course is unique and only one of its kind programs in India
- Non-company based
- Curriculum based on International guidelines
- Live surgeries on Patients done by participants
- Complete Prosthetic rehabilitation of patients done by participants
- Mentoring by experts in Oral Implantology
- College-based learning (Smart class-webinar/CBCT /Live surgery demo/Library facility)
- CBCT based implant planning
- 200Hrs of continuing oral implantology education in 4modules.
- Case-based discussions & detailed treatment planning.
- Extensive Hands-on workshop with the focus on prosthetic learning.
- A non-commercial course covering the spectrum of implant types and systems without interest in any specific company.
- In-depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols.
- An advanced introductory module based on Laser & Piezo surgical applications pertaining to Implantology.
- Certificate of completion is awarded by PAHER University, Udaipur.
- Minimum qualification of B.D.S or equivalent from a recognized Institution in India or Overseas.
- First come first serve basis
Fees: Academic course fees: 95000* only
*(non-Inclusive of implant package)
Mobile: +91 9810675469/9811038678/ 9811311171