- 1-year duration (part time) course (5 modules/ dissertation/fellowship exams)
- Extensive clinical & hands on training with development of core competency in prosthetic rehabilitation.
- Certificate awarded by Pacific university (PAHER), Udaipur.
- Mentoring by National & international Experts in field of oral implantology.
- 250Hrs of continuing oral implantology education in 5modules (4days each).
- Each Participants will get 10 implants with kit of internationally acclaimed system & will do live surgeries on patients under direct supervision.
- Each participant will be able to witness live surgeries of different implant cases.
- Case based discussions & detailed treatment planning.
- National & International distinguished speakers from different disciplines of implantology.
- Extensive 8 Hands-on workshop with focus on prosthetic learning.
- Non-commercial course covering the spectrum of implant types and systems without interest in any specific company.
- In-depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols.
- An advanced introductory module based on Laser & Piezo surgical applications pertaining to Implantology.
- Certificate of completion is awarded by PAHER University, Udaipur.
- Minimum qualification of B.D.S or equivalent from a recognized Institution in India or Overseas.
- First come first serve basis
Mobile: +91 9811038678/ 9811311171